Introduction to Blockchain and Ethereum
Page Count102 Pages
About the e-Book
Introduction to Blockchain and Ethereum pdf
Build distributed applications that resolve data ownership issues when working with transactions between multiple parties
- Explore a perfect balance between theories and hands-on activities
- Discover popular Blockchain use cases such as Bitcoin
- Create your first smart contract in Solidity for Ethereum
Blockchain applications provide a single-shared ledger to eliminate trust issues involving multiple stakeholders. With the help of Introduction to Blockchain and Ethereum, you'll learn how to create distributed Blockchain applications which do not depend on a central server or datacenter. The course begins by explaining Bitcoin, Altcoins, and Ethereum, followed by taking you through distributed programming using the Solidity language on the Ethereum Blockchain. By the end of this course, you'll be able to write, compile, and deploy your own smart contracts to the Ethereum Blockchain.
What you will learn
- Grasp Blockchain concepts such as private and public keys, addresses, wallets, and hashes
- Send and analyze transactions in the Ethereum Rinkeby test network
- Compile and deploy your own ERC20-compliant smart contracts and tokens
- Test your smart contracts using MyEtherWallet
- Create a distributed web interface for your contract
Who this book is for
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Designing AWS Environments