Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting 2nd Edition pdf
Master the art of automating and managing your environment using PowerShell
About This Book
- Find quick solutions to automate your environment with ease
- Work with large amounts of data effortlessly with PowerShell data types and secure them
- Packed with real-world examples to automate and simplify the management of your Windows environment
Who This Book Is For
If you are a system administrator who wants to become an expert in controlling and automating your Windows environment, then this book is for you. It is also for those new to the PowerShell language.
What You Will Learn
- Optimize code through the use of functions, switches, and looping structures
- Install PowerShell on your Linux system
- Utilize variables, hashes, and arrays to store data
- Work with Objects and Operators to test and manipulate data
- Parse and manipulate different data types
- Write .NET classes with ease within the PowerShell
- Create and implement regular expressions in PowerShell scripts
- Deploy applications and code with PowerShell's Package management modules
- Leverage session-based remote management
- Manage files, folders, and registries through the use of PowerShell
PowerShell scripts offer a handy way to automate various chores. Working with these scripts effectively can be a difficult task.
This comprehensive guide starts from scratch and covers advanced-level topics to make you a PowerShell expert. The first module, PowerShell Fundamentals, begins with new features, installing PowerShell on Linux, working with parameters and objects, and also how you can work with .NET classes from within PowerShell.
In the next module, you'll see how to efficiently manage large amounts of data and interact with other services using PowerShell. You'll be able to make the most of PowerShell's powerful automation feature, where you will have different methods to parse and manipulate data, regular expressions, and WMI.
After automation, you will enter the Extending PowerShell module, which covers topics such as asynchronous processing and, creating modules. The final step is to secure your PowerShell, so you will land in the last module, Securing and Debugging PowerShell, which covers PowerShell execution policies, error handling techniques, and testing.
By the end of the book, you will be an expert in using the PowerShell language.
Style and approach
This practical guide covers all the advanced PowerShell functionalities that an administrator needs to learn to automate their environments.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Python Deep Learning Cookbook
Financial Modelling Manual