Embedded Software for the IoT 2nd Edition
Page Count320 Pages
About the e-Book
Embedded Software for the IoT 2nd Edition pdf
Details can be found on the web - when you know what to look for
The aim of this book is to provide a framework of knowledge. This will help the reader understand the details in the technologies behind the devices used in the Internet of Things. This is done with a mixture of theory, examples and 'war-stories'.
This book may be read by senior students. However, it is more likely to be read by developers with programming experience on Windows, Linux, or mobile phones, now faced with developing devices for the Internet of Things.
Basic programming skills are thus assumed, whereas no other prior knowledge is needed.
Based on many years of experience as developer, university-teacher and manager, the author's personal view on best practices in the embedded world is offered.
- Part I introduces the main features of Embedded Operating Systems and modern highly integrated CPU's. Thus, it builds the foundation for part II.
- Part II describes the authors view on best practices when working with embedded networking.
- Part III - on Internet Protocols, Digital Filters, Security and Statistical Process Control - is the main 'textbook'. It provides a lot of facts, backed up by examples.
The many network cases are illustrated with the help of WireShark Captures.
The 'Math-Near' chapters are focused on helping the reader understand the basics, without getting lost in formulas. However, the main formulas are included and in some cases converted into code.
One of the strongest features of this book is the many figures. They make the book inviting and helps the reader remember the knowledge provided.
The improvements in this Second Edition has been on two frontiers:
- More content: New chapters on Security and Statistical Process Control are added - as well as more details in the other chapters.
- Improved Layout - especially the figures have been reworked to be more crisp and understandable. Many new figures are added - also in the 'old' chapters.
Note that the e-book format is fixed. This does not give the free flow, but on the other hand is true to figures, fonts and especially math formulas.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neural Networks and Deep Learning
Foundations of Programming Languages